Jeton is an e-Wallet service based out of the UK with more than half a million users worldwide. It might not be as well known as e-Wallets like Neteller or Skrill, but it is still a safe, secure and trustworthy alternative payment method that makes things a lot more convenient for everyone involved!
Jeton supports over 50 currencies and is available to users in over a hundred different countries. As an e-Wallet, it makes online payment convenient and easy. You can deposit money into it from a bank account, credit card or another online payment method, then use that money to make various payments through Jeton.
Top 5 Recommended Jeton Casinos
How to play Casino Games Using Jeton
Register for Jeton Account
The first step to using any e-Wallet is to create an account and deposit money into it. You can make a Jeton account at jeton.com. More detailed instructions are given later on.
Choose a Casino from Recommended List and Make Deposit
The next step is to select the casino and deposit. We suggest picking one of our recommended casinos. They are trustworthy and will give you a great experience when it comes to playing.
Grab a Bonus and start playing
After making the deposit, players can claim their welcome bonus. It will give them some bonus cash or free spins when playing games.
General Information About Jeton Payment System
Details and How Jeton Works
Jeton is an e-Wallet just like any other. That said, Jeton is focused mainly on direct online cash payment. It does not hold other credit card credentials but does have a lot of options for transferring money and exchanging currencies.
To sign up for Jeton, first visit their website at jeton.com. Then follow these steps to register an account and make a deposit.
- STEP 1: Find the ‘SIGN UP’ button at the top. Enter the requested personal details, including name, date of birth, email, country and phone number.
- STEP 2: Verify the email or phone number. After this, the account will be created.
- STEP 3: From the Jeton account, select ‘Deposit’ and follow the instructions to add money to the Jeton wallet.
Fees and Commissions
Depositing money into Jeton wallet is free, but there is a maximum limit of 10,000 per transaction. For sending money, a fee of 2% is taken from the sender. Be careful of this fee when making large transactions.
Deposit and Withdrawal Time
Deposits and Withdrawals are both instant when using Jeton. The money will be transferred within a few minutes. When withdrawing, be sure to give the casino a few days to confirm the paperwork and status of the account. It will be sent within 3 days at most.
How to Deposit Money using Jeton
Time needed: 5 minutes
Making deposits with Jeton is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Log in
Log in or register for the casino. Afterwards, visit the account management page.
Select the ‘DEPOSIT’ or ‘ADD MONEY’ option. It will usually be in the ‘Wallet’ or ‘Banking’ tab.
- Select amount
Choose how much to deposit. Remember that most casinos have a minimum deposit. If you want to claim a welcome bonus, then be sure to check the terms and conditions for that bonus as well. Some bonuses give a cash payout based on the amount deposited.
At checkout, select Jeton as the payment method. Make sure you have enough money in the account to cover any transaction or currency conversion fees. Enter your Jeton account credentials to confirm the transfer and send the money.
How to Withdraw from Casino using Jeton
After a few gambling sessions, it’s time to cash out your winnings. This process is just as simple:
- STEP 1: Log in and check your account. Make sure there aren’t any restrictions in place. If the wagering requirement has not been fulfilled, then you won’t be able to withdraw any money that came from bonuses.
- STEP 2: Find the ‘WITHDRAW’ or ‘CASH OUT’ option.
- STEP 3: Select how much money to take out of the account.
- STEP 4: Go to checkout and select Jeton as the payment method. Confirm the payment, and just wait a bit for the money to be transferred over.
Pros and Cons
- Safe and secure. Keeps your bank account information private from the casino. If there is a security breach, your Jeton account might be at risk but your actual bank account won’t.
- Accepts over 50 different currencies and allows exchanging.
- Making deposits and withdrawals is quick and easy.
- Low limits on transactions
Final Thought About Using Jeton at Online Casinos
Jeton isn’t the most well-known e-wallet provider out there, but it’s definitely a great option for any player who wants some extra security and privacy when gaming at a casino. With Jeton, they can add another layer of security between their financials and the online casinos. You can play your favourite games without leaving a trail of casino deposits in your bank statement, and earn plenty of bonuses as well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes 2% of the amount will be deducted from your Jeton account as a transaction fee.
When you request a withdrawal, the casino checks if everything is in order and there are no restrictions. If everything is fine, then the money will be transferred immediately. This process can take up to 3 days.
Yes. These bonuses are not very common, but a few casinos have some special offers for Jeton users. Typically, it will be some sort of rebate or cashback to your Jeton wallet.