Have you ever had a chance to play the Dream Catcher live game?
What was the experience?
For the sake of newbies, Dream Catcher is a live casino game by Evolution Gaming that has taken the gambling industry by a storm with its unique features and simplicity. The live casino game is so simple that you don't need any guidance to participate as long as you know how to spin a wheel.
Dream Catcher – A First Title From Money Wheel Live Gaming Category
Dream Catcher refers to an eye-captivating live casino game that features a large spinning wheel. It is mainly for professional slot players with big spins. Released in 2020, Dream catcher is committed to quenching the interests of different players regardless of their professionalism. The live casino games are plausible for gurus and newbies alike, making it available to all and sundry.
This article will focus on how to play this unique game. If you are a newbie, take a pen and a paper to jot down some necessary steps.
What are the Technical Features of Dream Catcher?
Dream Catcher has a large, mounted wheel that has 54 sections that are colored. Among the sections, 52 have numbers 40, 20, 10, 5, 2, and 1, while the remaining 2 sections contain multipliers 7x and 2x.
Bet on a number of the spin wheel, if the Dream Catcher Fortune Wheel stops on your number, you win! The optimal theoretical RTP is 96.58% based on a maximum win of £500,000 but it does range between 90.57% – 96.58% overall.
The table below shows the breakdown of the sections of the Dream Catcher wheel and the winning chance for each.
|1 (yellow)||42.59% (23 segments)|
|2 (blue)||27.77% (15 segments)|
|5 (purple)||12.96% (7 segments)|
|10 (green)||7.41% (4 segments)|
|20 (orange)||3.70% (2 segments)|
|40 (red)||1.85% (1 segment)|
|2x multiplier||1.85% (1 segment)|
|7x multiplier||1.85% (1 segment)|
More About The Dream Catcher Playing Mechanism
More like slot games, the playing mechanism of Dream Catcher is based on spinning. To play the game, you must first predict the number the wheel will settle on upon spinning. Usually, the bet limit is set between £0.05 and £5000.
You should set the bet amount, click on the number you think the wheel will land on, and finally, spin the wheel and wait for it to settle.
You should choose one of the top 10 online UK casinos to play Dream Catcher by Evolution Gaming.
How to Play Dream Catcher Live Casino Game
Time needed: 5 minutes
Before we even embark on how to play Dream Catcher, you must be conversant with the game's rules. This is to ensure you know when to spin the wheel and when to stop, waiting for the outcome. Furthermore, you can avoid taking risks because we all participate to win. Below is a list of well-prepared rules that govern the live casino game.
- Any bet placed must be within limits
When placing bets, consider the betting limits highlighted on the screen. The live casino game has adopted a traffic light system to help you sail through the betting process. For instance, you should place your bet when the traffic lights turn green.
- Always select the worth of the chip you want to bet
Professional players know the beauty of first selecting the chip they want to bet on. It is an important aspect that shows uniqueness when betting.
- Click on your chosen number on the gambling spot in your spinning wheel
For the sake of newbies, this is the most important rule. It shows you how and when to place your bet just before spinning the wheel. Furthermore, the live casino game allows you to add more bets and to accomplish this, you are required to increase your betting options with additional clicks to a maximum of six betting options.
After internalizing the rules, you can comfortably play the game.
Just like the rules, playing this live casino game is very simple. In fact, different reviews prepared by professional dream catcher players evidently show that there is not even a single game in the gambling world that is as simple as a dream catcher live casino game. The reason is that it involves a few steps to play.
To play the dream catcher live game, you will need to predict the number you think the wheel will settle on after a spin. Afterward, the dealer spins the wheel. Immediately when the wheel stops, the leather pointer on the wheel is read to determine the winning segment. If you have been one of the professional dream catcher players, you must be conversant with how the winning bets are determined.
The live casino dealers conclude you have won by cross-checking any bet placed within the winning number. From there, punters are paid out based on different odds. Let's look at the payout, odds, and RTP table.
Dream Catcher Payout Table
Before we draw the payout table, you must understand what you come across. The table is straightforward to understand as all the odds match the winning numbers in the segment. To interpret the same, a winning number 1 pays based on 1:1. You will never find two different numbers on one segment. Furthermore, different numbers are positioned differently on the wheel.
With that, we can comfortably look at the table below:
It is worth noting that Dream catcher game has an overall RTP of 90.57%. Apart from a simple layout, the live casino game allows players to enjoy different bonuses on the platform. These incredible bonuses are meant to spice up your gaming journey on the platform.
There are only two bonus multipliers on Dream Catcher. These are meant to pave the way for big winnings. It would be best if you went through the live game to identify the two bonus multipliers.
Where to Play Dream Catcher Live
Dream Catcher is a unique live online game show by Evolution Gaming and you can play this amazing game at any UK legit casino with Evolution's games.
- FunCasino – If you would love to play Dream Catcher or any other live casino games and slots, enjoy bonuses, and experience then you should try Fun Casino. When you deposit at least £10 after creating an account at Fun Casino, you will receive a 100% deposit bonus up to £123. It’s been close to 8 years since Fun Casino set its foot in the United Kingdom and we are sure you will like this UK casino and believe you should give it a try Today.
- Play OjO casino – PlayOjO is fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and it has an enormous library of live casino games such as Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Monopoly Live. There are no wagering requirement bonuses for UK players and you should try this amazing casino.
- Casimba Casino – One of the hottest new casino sites in the UK. All games at Casimba have been certified by eCOGRA and security is one of the priorities there. This seems fairly reasonable to try this online casino with claiming fantastic bonus for new players. They work hard to provide to all their players the best gaming experience ever, and you should try play Dream Catcher there.
- Skol casino – This UK casino was established in 2021 and seeks to brainstorm the industry with goodies to players. Once you sign-up with Skol casino, you are eligible for a one-time welcome bonus. Safety should be your first consideration when playing online and they’re highly secure, with branded SSL and encryption on their site. We can honestly say that have never had any problems with them for cashouts or customer service, so we highly recommend this UK casino to all players.
- Plush casino – Plush Casino is a new online casino for British players, which is a home to a roomful of impressive Evolution's live casino games. This online casino is legal and safe with quite a lot on offer so you can comfortable play your favourite games.
Similar Excited Live Casino Games
Few games make us excited for the live casino genre like this one does. With its awesome prizes and high volatility, we have no doubts it will be amazing experience if you choose any of them.
- Crazy Time by Evolution Gaming – If you enjoy playing Dream Catcher then Crazy Time is one type of casino game that will perfectly match you. This is the third money wheel game produced by Evolution Gaming after Dream Catcher and Monopoly Live, but currently it is one which UK players most like to play. Bonus games are usually the primary source of entertainment in Crazy Time and have the highest payouts.
- Mega Wheel by Pragmatic Play – This is Pragmatic Play's own version of Dream Catcher. It is extremely similar to the flagship game from Evolution Gaming and you should enjoy playing this game.
- Monopoly Live by Evolution Gaming – This is a never-ending game in the UK. It provides lucky gamers with several possibilities to win large sums of money. Monopoly Live UK game is based on the renowned Dream Catcher wheel game, but with many new features and enormous multiplier winnings. The game has a theoretical RTP of 96.23% and a house of edge of 3.77%.
- Adventures Beyond Wonderland by Playtech – This live casino game use modified Spin A Win Wheel and this is in contrast to Evolution's Dream Catcher or Pragmatic Play's Mega Wheel, who solely use multipliers to boost payouts. They also offer the maximum jackpot, set to £500,000 per spin.